Where you are an End-User, the Customer is the administrator of the Services and is responsible for managing its users’ accounts. If this is the case, please direct your data privacy questions to the Customer, as your use of the Platform is subject to its policies. We are not responsible for our Customers’ privacy or security practices.
What We Collect And How We Use It
In the course of operating the Websites and Platform, and/or interacting with you, we will collect and use the following types of information.
When you (a) create an End-User account, (b) use the Websites to contact us through the “Contact Us” or “Request a Demo” link, or (c) attend a webinar via the Platform you will be asked to provide certain information which may include your name, email address, phone number, and company name (“Contact Information”), and enterprise resource planning provider. Typically, we collect Contact Information from you when you provide us with the Contact Information voluntarily directly or through a third party such as a data broker. We use Contact Information to administer your account, to provide the requested service or information and to contact you for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future services.
If as an End-User you elect to use our services to pay an outstanding invoice to a Customer, you will be directed to our third party payment processor’s website and any information you submit will be received and processed by such payment processor.
Billing Information and payments are processed by our third-party payment processor and we do not obtain access to any Billing Information.
In addition to the Contact Information, we may collect additional information (the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Websites and Platform, we automatically collect certain information from Visitors to our Websites and End-Users of our Platform. Such information includes, without limitation, your IP address, browser type and language, domain names, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Websites and/or the Platform you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Websites and/or the Platform. The information we collect automatically may include Contact Information and we may maintain it or associate it with Contact Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Collecting such information helps us to improve our Websites and the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Additionally, we collect certain internet or electronic activity information when you receive an email for our sales and marketing purposes, such as when you open the email and if you click any links within it. You can unsubscribe from our sales and marketing emails at any time.
- From Phone of Video Calls. We may record calls with your consent for quality assurance purposes. A recording of your voice is considered audio information. If you choose to turn off video capabilities, the recording is also considered visual information.
- From Cookies. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device to “remember” information and any preferences that you may have set while your browser was visiting our Websites and/or the Platform. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect information and to enhance your experience using the Websites and the Platform. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, some features of the Websites or Platform, respectively, may not function properly.
- For Google Analytics, please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- For Segment, please visit: https://segment.com/legal/privacy/
- For Heap, please visit: https://heap.io/privacy
Information Collected By Or Through Third-Party Advertisers
For Google AdWords, you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
In addition, you may opt-out of interest-based advertising by participating providers by clicking the Manage Cookie link at the bottom of the page or visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org, http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ if located in the European Union.
Information About Others
You may have the opportunity to provide contact information for other people or entities through our Websites. By providing Tesorio with such third party information, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of such third parties to give Tesorio such information.
Google Data Within Our App
- The Platform will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The Platform will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
The Platform will not allow humans to read this data unless we have the Subscriber’s affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the Platform’s internal operations and even then only when the data has been aggregated and anonymized.
How We Use And Share The Information
You authorize us to use the Contact Information, and the Other Information (collectively, “Information”) to provide the Website, the Platform and our Services and to improve the same; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our promotional partners.
You also authorize us to use and/or share Information as described below.
- We will access, use, and share the Information as required to provide our Services to you and to address your questions or requests regarding the Website, the Platform, Services, and/or support.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing hosting services, technical assistance, database management/back-up services, payment processing services, usage analytics, reporting and visualization tools services, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and/or to the extent permitted by law. These companies are considered “service providers” under CCPA. We may also disclose personal information to our affiliates in order to support marketing, sale and delivery of any services.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Customers and the Websites, we might analyze your information in aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve one or all of them. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services, the Platform or the Websites to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tesorio or others.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell any information that identifies you, such as your name or contact information. However, we use ad networks to serve interest-based ads to our website visitors. To do this, we allow Ad Networks to collect information about your electronic activity while on our website (such as what pages you view). They do this through third party cookies and similar tracking technologies placed on our website. Ad networks use this information to advertise to you after you leave our website.
You may opt-out of interest-based advertising by participating providers by clicking the Manage Cookies link at the bottom of the Tesorio homepage or visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org, and http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ if located in the European Union for details on how to do so.
How Tesorio Protects Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that your Information will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
If you no longer wish to receive emails, our newsletter and other promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them from the Account Settings page on your Dashboard or by emailing us at email@example.com.
How You Can Access And Correct Your Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect is relevant for its intended use, accurate, and complete. End-Users can access their contact information by visiting the Account Settings page on the Dashboard once they have logged in or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual End-Users can deactivate their account by contacting us at email@example.com. We will send you an email to confirm your request.
Please note that deactivating an End-User account only removes the End-User profile. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for record-keeping integrity.
Visiting The Websites From Outside The United States
Our Platform and servers are located in the U.S. Please be aware that your Information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside of the U.S. and choose to use the Platform or Websites, you do so at your own risk.
Children Under The Age Of 16
The Websites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, please do not use or provide any information to the Websites. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will endeavor to delete that information.
How To Contact Us
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice
This section is for California Residents only
Your CCPA Rights
Request to Know
You have the right to request information regarding the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, as well as the sources of that information, the business purpose for collecting it, and the categories of third parties with whom we share or sell it.
If you make a request more than twice in a 12-month period, you may be required to pay a small fee for this service.
Request to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you that you have provided to us. We will delete any personal information that is not critical to the normal business operation from our records and direct all of our service providers to do the same.
We consider information to be critical to our business operation if it is used to:
- Provide goods or services to you
- Detect and resolve issues related to security or functionality
- Comply with legal obligations
Right to Non-Discrimination
If you exercise your CCPA consumer rights:
- We will not deny goods or services to you
- We will not charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- We will not provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
Right to Opt Out
You may exercise you're right to opt out by referring to the section above entitled Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
You may designate someone as an authorized agent to make a request under CCPA on your behalf. You can do this by providing written permission to authorize an agent to act on your behalf; the agent will need to verify their identity with us. Agents authorized by power of attorney are exempt from having to provide written permission, but must show documentation that power of attorney has been granted.
We will deny a request from an agent who does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Before we can respond to any CCPA requests, we will need to verify that you are who you say you are. Verification is important for preventing fraudulent requests and identity theft.
The verification process depends on which type of request you make. For requests to access specific information or requests to delete unique information, we may require a higher level of verification. Typically, identity verification will require you to confirm certain information about yourself based on information we have already collected. For example, we will ask you to verify that you have access to the email address we have on file for you that is associated with your name. If we cannot verify your identity, we cannot fulfill requests to exercise any rights accorded to you by CCPA.
In some cases, we may have no reasonable method by which we can verify a consumer’s identity. For example:
- If a consumer submits a request but we have not collected information about that consumer, we cannot verify the request.
- If the only data we have collected about a consumer is gathered through website cookies (i.e., the consumer has visited our website and had no other interaction with us), we are unable to associate a requester with the data collected; therefore, we cannot verify the request.